Sunflower Body Wash. This refreshingly scented body-wash is also
, offering moisturising protection of cold pressed sunflower seed oil. Just a little on a sponge is enough to wash your whole body. Also, use MiEssence
Sunflower Body-Wash uses certified organic aloe vera leaf juice as its main base instead of plain water. Various studies have been conducted to examine the benefits of the aloe vera plant and it was found out that aloe vera does in fact have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more. The known benefits of sunflower seed oil are: acne reduction, prevention of skin infections, sun damage skin protection, prevention of premature signs of skin aging and effective emollient, i.e. retains moisture and keeps skin hydrated for longer.
Sunflower Body-Wash to sponge and lather all over your body.
Because this product is ultra-concentrated, only a small amount is needed for optimum results! Using a sponge, body puff or brush is an easy way to disperse a very small amount of wash all over your body.
Ingredients (INCI) & Benefits
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) Leaf Juice
Aloe vera has healing soothing, antibacterial and moisturizing properties. It is used to relieve burning, itching, minor cuts and first and second degree burns. Recent studies indicate that aloe vera has the ability to accelerate cell (basal keratinocyte) growth in the skin.
Coco glucoside is a non-ionic surfactant (foaming agent) synthesized from coconut and glucose. It has excellent dermatological compatibility and is very mild on the skin. Based on the Duhring Chamber Test it has the lowest irritation score of all common surfactants tested. It is free from ethylene oxide, which can cause nitrosamine contamination and free from preservatives.
Certified Organic Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil
Sunflower oil is expressed from sunflower seeds. It has a very high level of linoleic acid, which demonstrates superior skin compatibility and increases the moisture content of the skin (skin hydration is proportional to the level of linoleic acid in the skin).
Non-GMO Xanthan Gum
Xantham Gum is formed when sugar is fermented by the bacteria Xanthomonas campestris. The bacteria ferment sugar to form a gummy substance. Organic food grade quality, it is used as a thickener, stabilizer, and emulsifier in many organic dairy products, desserts, and salad dressings.
Certified Organic Citrus Dulcis (sweet orange) Essential Oil
The pure essential oil expressed from the peel of ripe oranges is astringent, antibacterial, antiseptic, toning and cleansing.
Certified Organic Citrus Limonum (lemon) Essential Oil
The pure essential oil expressed from the peel of ripe lemons is astringent, antibacterial, antiseptic and cleansing. When applied to oily skin is can help reduce sebum production. Lemon oil can cause increased skin sensitivity to ultraviolet light if left on the skin. We only use citrus oils in our Miessence cleansers, because they are washed off the skin.
Certified Organic Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Essential Oil
The pure essential oil expressed from the peel of ripe limes is cleansing and antiseptic. Lime oil can cause increased skin sensitivity to ultraviolet light if left on the skin. We only use citrus oils in our Miessence cleansers, because they are washed off the skin.
An organic food grade pH adjuster made from the fermentation of carbohydrates.
Citrus Aurantium Amara (bitter orange) Fruit Extract
Bitter orange has a very complex chemical makeup with many health enhancing effects. Great topical antioxidant that is loaded with Vitamin C.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) GuaranteesMiEssence® Sunflower Body Wash contains 76% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 24% being restricted to natural ingredients
which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Sunflower Body-Wash Testimonials
I just wanted to drop a quick line about the Sunflower Body Wash. I personally use the Sunflower Body Wash for my face instead of any of the facial cleansers as I like the more astringent feeling.
My beautiful 5 month old niece has suffered from eczema since birth and my sister-in-law has had her back and forth to doctors and chemists. I am very proud to say that after only 3 days of using Sunflower Body Wash her eczema is completely gone. She has been using it for about 3 weeks now and no sign of return. Just wanted to share it with you! I have told my sister-in-law to tell all her friends.