FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 

MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow Body Scrub-All Skin Types 400g

£37.10

Qty

MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow Body Scrub-All Skin Types 400g

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Certified Organic environment-saving Darling Salt Glow is an eco-conscious body scrub made from salt sourced from the troubled Murray-Darling Basin located in south-eastern Australia. This is a delicious body scrub made from pure inland salt infused with lime, sweet orange, clove & cinnamon. The salt is produced naturally from underground saline aquifers that have been lying dormant for thousands of years. By utilizing these waters the salinity problems are reduced, the environment is improved, and a unique, pure, inland salt is produced.
 
Why Use MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow
Using Darling Salt Glow helps lessen the serious salinity problem in the Murray-Darling Basin, which is the most significant environmental problem affecting Australia to date. The impact of salinity is immense, resulting in huge losses in fertile productive land and decreased biodiversity in the native wetlands. An area the size of a football oval is being lost to salinity every hour, so scrub up! On a more personal note, experts agree that proper exfoliation of the skin has significant benefits. Whether you are female or male, young or not-so-young, exfoliating with the new MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow treats your skin to an exotic and exhilarating experience. Who knew helping the environment could be so luxurious & satisfying?
 
What Is So Special about MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow
• Blended with nourishing, organic coconut oil
• Delicious organic citrus and spice essential oils
• Revitalises skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and smooth
• Exfoliates dead, dry skin cells, revealing plump, fresh skin
• Boosts circulation and stimulates the senses
• Smoothes rough, dry areas
• Leaves skin supple, glowing and nourished

How and When to Use MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow
Use 1-2 times a week or when extra nourishment is required. After washing and rinsing your body, turn off the shower and stand in the shower cubicle. Scoop out a tablespoon of salt and massage it onto your skin, starting with your extremities, using circular movements to boost your circulation, giving extra attention to any rough, dry areas. Rinse off. Don't wash your body again. Leave the oil and aromatics on your skin and pat dry with a towel. Follow with a light application of moisturiser. Avoid cuts or open wounds as salt will sting.
NB: Coconut oil solidifies at temperatures below 20°C/ 68°F. Your salt scrub will become more solid in cooler temperatures and will liquefy at warmer temperatures. Warning: Surfaces may be slippery after use.

Ingredients
inland salt
certified organic cocos nucifera (coconut) seed oil
certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil
certified organic citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil
certified organic cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf essential oil
certified organic syzygium aromatica (clove) bud essential oil
certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
 
MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
 
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Darling Salt Glow contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards