FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 
 
 

Miessence Certified Organics - Breath Fresh Spray 12ml

£4.55

This product is currently out of stock. Your item will be shipped when it is back in stock.

Qty

MiBFS12

Miessence Certified Organics - Breath Fresh Spray 12ml
Liquid
12ml
Yes
Australia
06/2019
Mint Cinnamon CloveThyme
ACO - Australian Certified Organic
Yes

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

Based on Miessence popular Freshening Mouth Wash, this handy organic Breath Fresh spray is a must in every handbag or briefcase. This is an alcohol-free, natural mouth wash, safe to use any time to kill the bacteria that cause bad breath. Spearmint and peppermint essential oils leave your breath smelling sweet and fresh. Your mouth is also soothed with organic herbs of sage and thyme.
 
Miessence Certified Organic Fresh Breath Spary is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.

Why Use It

To help kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.

How To Use

Pump a couple of sprays into the mouth to leave your breath smelling sweet and fresh. Use as you need to at anytime.

Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees

Miessence® Certified Organic Breath Spray contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Why Use Certified Organic

Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way you know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.
Aqua (purified water)
Certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
Sea salt
Certified organic mentha spicata (spearmint) essential oil
Certified organic mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil
Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
Sclerotium rolfsii gum
Certified organic syzygium aromatica (clove) bud essential oil
Certified organic cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf essential oil
Stevia rebaudiana extract
Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) essential oil
Certified organic salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract
Certified organic thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract

Miessence Breath Fresh Spray Review

Summer Rayne Oakes, the author of Style, Naturally: The Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty says: "A refreshingly yummy spray that fits in your purse for when you need a burst of freshness."

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £2.99*  (The Royal Mail 2nd Class)

International Delivery starting from £4.50* (The RM Int'l Standard)

Secure & easy payments through Stripe

No PayPal due to extortionate fees they charge us for transactions

No Amazon payments for the same reason

Sorry about this.