MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Range is a luxurious blend of certified organic herbs and plants designed to cleanse, condition and moisturise dry/mature skin. Made for the most discerning consumer with the highest quality & luxury expectations.
You are saving £11 on this skin care pack.
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Range Essentials Pack is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
The Skin Essentials Travel Pack contains:
Why Use Rejuvenating Skin Range Essentials Pack
With this one pack you are well on your way to having skin that radiates health and well being. All the ingredients in MiEssence® products are 100% active, i.e. they all deliver their proposed benefits. Moreover, they are all grown organically, without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilisers, in nutrient-rich, fertile soils. In many cases they are harvested or collected by hand and extracted on site. Only the finest extraction processes are chosen as the most effective method to protect the energy and vitality of the raw material being extracted from the source fruits, peels, vegetables, flowers, leaves, grasses, herbs, seeds, roots and woods. MiEssence® only utilise natural methods of extractions, such as cold-pressing, water-extraction, steam distillation, freeze-drying and super-critical carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction.
How To Use Rejuvenating Skin Range
Cleanse: Gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary.
Condition: On clean moist skin, massage 2 to 3 pumps of conditioner gently onto face, throat and decolletage.
Moisturise: Apply one to two pumps of your moisturiser to the palm of your hand then pat and press gently onto your face, throat and decolletage.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Skin Range Essentials Travel Pack contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Why Use Certified Organic
Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way you know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.