MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner revitalises your complexion for radiant skin. Experience yourself the refreshing infusion of organic gotu kola, horsetail and vitamins widely known to energise and tone the skin. MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner feeds skin with water-soluble botanical nutrients, vitamins, organic herbs and essential oils, whilst providing a hydration base for a moisturiser to lock in.
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner uses Aloe Vera as the main base ingredient. The Aloe Vera plant (also called Aloe Barbadensis) is unique among plants for its importance in natural and organic skin care. The skin is the largest organ in the human body and it is also the one most neglected. Aloe Vera can help alleviate this neglect as it contains burn healing effects, anti-inflammatory properties, and scar and wounds reducing properties. Aloe is used in vast majority of MiEssence® skincare products because of its ability to stimulate healthy cell growth and repair damaged tissues. All MiEssence® skincare products contain only beneficial ingredients, which allow your skin to blossom.
MiEssence® Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner gives you 165 applications (based on 1 pump per application).
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Interested in saving money?
Why Condition or Tone skin
Conditioning is a vital 2nd step in MiEssence®
skincare regime. It follows cleansing
and comes before moisturising
. Conditioning has a two-fold purpose: firstly, to feed the skin with nutrients
in the water-soluble botanicals, organic herbs, vitamins and essential oils, and secondly, to provide a hydration base
for the moisturiser to lock in.
How and When To Condition/ Tone
Twice daily (am/pm) gently massage 1-2 pumps of MiEssence® Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner onto cleansed and still moist face, throat and décolletage.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Why Use Certified Organic
Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way you know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.