MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser is a potent cleanser for dry and mature skin. It is a rich, emollient cleanser formulated with rejuvenating organic geranium, hops and chamomile that help nourish the skin. MiEssence® Rejuvenating Cleanser softens and freshens, gently removing perspiration and pollution leaving the skin feeling soft and clean while providing it with the right balance due to its careful blend of complementary botanicals.
MiEssence® certified organic cleansers are a world's first because they use yucca juice to cleanse, not soaps or detergents. Yucca juice contains natural plant saponins that gently remove dirt and oils on your skin. Their cleansers contain organic cold pressed, unrefined plant oils to soothe and nourish your skin, and organic herbal extracts and essential oils to suit your skin type.
In most cases, dry skin is not a sign of a skin condition or disease, but is simply caused by harsh soaps, itchy clothing, misusing moisturiser, and long, hot showers. Beware that the medications you may take - and even medical conditions such as diabetes, psoriasis, hypothyroidism, and malnutrition - can also cause severe dry skin. One of the most common causes of dry skin is misusing the moisturiser.
MiEssence® Rejuvenating Cleanser provides approximately 250 applications (based on 2 pumps per application). Suitable for women and men.
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Interested in saving more money?
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.
When And How To Use
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Rejuvenating Cleanser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Why Use Certified Organic
Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way you know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.