Enjoy fresh, clear skin with MiEssence® Purifying Cleanser that contains the proven benefits of fresh organic lemon peel oil, witch hazel and burdock. MiEssence® Purifying Cleanser will leave your skin feeling soft, clean and fresh, without feeling stripped and dry. The whole MiEssence® Purify range was developed to assist your skin with blemish, spot and oil control and this cleanser is the first step in the entire skin care regime to achieve clear and healthy looking skin.
MiEssence® certified organic cleansers are a world first because they use yucca juice to cleanse, not soaps or detergents. Yucca juice contains natural plant saponins that gently remove dirt and oils on your skin. MiEssence® cleansers contain organic cold pressed, unrefined plant oils to soothe and nourish your skin, and organic herbal extracts and essential oils to suit your skin type.
MiEssence® Certified Organic Purifying Cleanser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Why Cleanse with Purifying Cleanser
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.
When And How To Cleanse
Twice daily (am/ pm) gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Shake the container well before use. Massage one or two pumps of MiEssence® Purifying Cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary.
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
yucca schidigera extract
certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
sclerotium rolfsii gum
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
certified organic citrus limonum (lemon) essential oil
certified organic mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil
certified organic arctium lappa (burdock) extract
certified organic echinacea purpurea flower extract
certified organic urtica dioica (nettle) extract
certified organic plantago major (plaintain) extract
certified organic hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Purifying Cleanser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.