FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 

MiEssence Certified Organics Soothing Moisturiser with aloe vera, rose hip oil and chamomile for sensitive skin [50ml]

£42.35

Qty

MiEssence Certified Organics Soothing Moisturiser with aloe vera, rose hip oil and chamomile for sensitive skin [50ml]

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Moisturiser is a soothing lotion with certified organic herb and flower extracts, nut and seed oils, and butters. It also contains plant phospholipids that restore and repair the appearance of sensitive and damaged skin while demonstrating significant and lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness. MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Moisturiser contains these vital certified organic ingredients to calm sensitive skin down: two soothing chamomiles (German and Roman), protective calendula, carrot and organic horsechestnut.
 
Why Moisturise with MiEssence® Soothing Moisturiser

Moisturising is Step 3 in the MiEssence® Skin Essentials daily regime for organically glowing skin. This step creates a protective barrier against free radicals and moisture loss (one of the main causes of wrinkles). The special ingredients in MiEssence® unique organic base have lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness.

When and How To Use MiEssence® Soothing Moisturiser
According to dermatologist, Dr Barney Kenet, the biggest mistake people make is applying moisturiser on dry skin, when it's least likely to help. "You have to put on moisturiser when your skin is still damp," says Kenet, author of How to Wash Your Face. "That way, the moisturiser is trapping the moisture still on your skin". MiEssence® Certified Organic Skin Conditioners were developed with this advice in mind and thus make a very important 2nd step in daily skin care regime just after applying the cleanser and before moisturising.
 
Apply one to two pumps of MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Moisturiser twice daily (am/pm), after skin conditioning (and treatment, if required) to the palm of your hand and warm to skin temperature. Pat and press gently onto your face, throat and décolletage.
 
Ingredients (INCI)
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
certified organic rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil
certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter
certified organic ethanol (sugar cane)
non-gmo lecithin
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
sclerotium rolfsii gum
certified organic olea europaea (olive) juice extract
certified organic chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) essential oil
certified organic daucus carota (carrot) CO2 extract
certified organic chamomilla recutica (german chamomile) flower CO2 extract
Non-GMO Xanthan Gum
certified organic citrus aurantium ssp amara (neroli) essential oil
certified organic hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract
certified organic aesculus hippocastanum (horsechestnut) seed extract
certified organic hypericum perforatum (st johns wort) flower extract
certified organic calendula officinalis flower C02 extract
 
MiEssence® Soothing Moisturiser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
 
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Moisturiser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards