MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Cleanser is a very gentle, yet very effective skin cleanser with relaxing organic bergamot and chamomile to immediately calm and soothe sensitive, taut skin. Sensitive skin requires special care as it reacts to both external and internal influences. Causes of sensitive skin reactions include:
- Skin disorders or allergic skin reactions such as eczema, rosacea, or allergic contact dermatitis
- Overly dry or injured skin that can no longer protect nerve endings, leading to skin reactions
- Excessive exposure to skin-damaging environmental factors such as sun, wind or excessive heat/ cold
- Genetic factors, age, gender, and race differences in skin sensitivity are less well-defined but still may play a role in causing skin reactions
certified organic cleansers
are a world first because they use yucca juice to cleanse
, not soaps or detergents. Yucca juice contains natural plant saponins
that gently remove dirt and oils
on your skin. MiEssence®
certified organic cleansers contain organic cold pressed, unrefined plant oils
to soothe and nourish your skin, and organic herbal extracts and essential oils to suit your skin type.
MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Cleanser provides approximately 250 applications (based on 2 pumps per application).
Why Cleanse with MiEssence® Soothing Cleanser
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion. MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Cleanser removes all impurities effectively, yet without compromising the sensitive nature of your skin.
When And How To Use
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
yucca schidigera extract
sclerotium rolfsii gum
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil
certified organic citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil
certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract
certified organic aesculus hippocastanum (horsechestnut) seed extract
certified organic hypericum perforatum (st johns wort) flower extract
certified organic hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
MiEssence® Soothing Cleanser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Soothing Cleanser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
"Organic Make-up and Skincare" Beauty Blogger Review
The cleanser does the job perfectly well. I used it to wash off all the fancy organic makeup I’ve been wearing lately (a layer of foundation, brow pencil, mascara and some shadows) and it all came off without excessive rubbing. It also felt gentle and not in the least irritating.