FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 

MiEssence Certified Organics Rose Monsoon Hydrating Face Mist [30ml]

was £11.70

£10.55

Qty

MiEssence Certified Organics Rose Monsoon Hydrating Face Mist [30ml]

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Certified Organic Rose Monsoon Hydrating Facial Mist contains the exquisite Bulgarian rose otto (essential oil) and Bulgarian rose hydrosol (floral water) which are both products of the gentle stream distillation of the fresh flower petals of Bulgaria Rosa Damascena. MiEssence® Rose Monsoon Hydrating Facial Mist is wonderful for refreshing dry, sensitive skin. 

Why Use Hydrating Facial Mist?
In Eastern traditions, the aroma of the Thousand-petalled Rose promotes strength and vitality, and enhances harmony and balance. Whenever you and your skin are feeling stressed, you need some facial mist in your life. Not only does it set your make-up, but it also helps with: calming, hydrating, replenishing, adding radiance, and irritation. Mists are beauty lifesavers and can take you from looking tired and lacklustre to bright and dewy in seconds
 
Perfect for air-conditioned environments, such as offices, aircraft and quick pick-me ups on the go, MiEssence® Rose Monsoon Hydrating Facial Mist is the best facial mist choice because it is saturated with water-soluble botanicals present in the rose petals, which are widely known to hydrate, firm and regenerate skin. They also have astringent properties.

How and When to Use Hydrating Facial Mist
Holding the bottle at arm's length, spray MiEssence® Rose Monsoon Hydrating Facial Mist around the face to cleanse the aura, calm the soul and re-hydrate the complexion whenever needed.

Ingredients
Aqua Our living and energized water is reverse osmosis purified.
Certified Organic Rosa Damascena (rose) Hydrosol The pure water of distillation of rose petals, saturated with the water-soluble botanicals present in the flowers, is excellent for all mature and dry skin types and is soothing and regenerating for the skin.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) Leaf Juice Aloe vera has healing soothing, antibacterial and moisturizing properties. It is used to relieve burning, itching, minor cuts and first and second degree burns. Recent studies indicate that aloe vera has the ability to accelerate cell (basal keratinocyte) growth in the skin.
Citrus Aurantium Amara (bitter orange) Fruit Extract Bitter orange has a very complex chemical makeup with many health enhancing effects. Great topical antioxidant that is loaded with Vitamin C.
Certified Organic Rosa Damascena (rose) Essential Oil Over one million blooms are used to make one kilo of the highly prized oil of the Moroccan Rose. It is excellent for dry, mature and sensitive skin. It is astringent, toning and regenerative.
Sclerotium Rolfsii Gum Sclerotium rolfsii gum is a natural gum sourced from bacteria that produces an instant gel base when combined with water. It is a polysaccharide produced through a fermentation process of sclerotium rolfsii on a glucose-based medium. Sclerotium Gum has natural skin smoothing as well as soothing properties. It is used primarily in the cosmetic industry, but can be safely ingested.

MiEssence Hydrating Facial Mist is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
 
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rose Monsoon Hydrating Facial Mist contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards