MiEssence Certified Organics Rejuvenating Moisturiser with aloe vera, avocado and rose hip oils for dry & mature skin [50ml]



MiEssence Certified Organics Rejuvenating Moisturiser with aloe vera, avocado and rose hip oils for dry & mature skin [50ml]

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser is a rich moisturising cream with significant and lasting effects on hydration and softness. It is formulated with plant phospholipids, organic herbs, organic fruit, organic seed oils and butters, and organic flower extracts to nourish and revitalise the complexion. MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser contains nourishing organic avocado, rosehip seed oil, gotu kola, horsetail and nettle with the beautiful aroma of organic Roman chamomile and rose essential oils.
Interested in saving more money?
Purchase MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser as part of a MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Essentials pack. 
Why Moisturise with MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser
Moisturising is Step 3 in the MiEssence® Skin Essentials daily regime for organically glowing skin. This step creates a protective barrier against free radicals and moisture loss (one of the main causes of wrinkles). The special ingredients in MiEssence® unique organic base have lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness.

According to dermatologist, Dr Barney Kenet, the biggest mistake people make is applying moisturiser on dry skin, when it's least likely to help. "You have to put on moisturiser when your skin is still damp," says Kenet, author of How to Wash Your Face. "That way, the moisturiser is trapping the moisture still on your skin". MiEssence® Certified Organic Skin Conditioners were developed with this advice in mind and thus make a very important 2nd step in daily skin care regime just after applying the cleanser and before moisturising.  
Genetics & Aging
Your genes play a role in how quickly you age. This is why you may see a 25-year-old with greying hair and a 50-year-old with the same hair he had in high school. This gene-dependent aging also applies to your skin, so take a look at your parents if you want a sneak peak at your future skin [source: American Academy of Dermatology]. However, taking good care of your skin (and internal health) throughout your entire life can largely improve its condition especially in the mature age.
When and How To Use MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser
Apply one to two pumps of MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser twice daily (am/pm), after skin conditioning (and treatment, if required) to the palm of your hand and warm to skin temperature. Pat and press gently onto your face, throat and décolletage.
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice  
certified organic persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil  
certified organic rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil  
certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter   
aqua (purified water)  
certified organic ethanol (sugar cane)   
Non-GMO lecithin
sclerotium rolfsii gum  
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract  
certified organic olea europaea (olive) juice extract  
certified organic rosa damascena (rose) essential oil
certified organic chamaemelum nobile (roman chamomile) essential oil
Non-GMO Xanthan Gum  
certified organic urtica dioica (nettle) extract  
certified organic centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract
certified organic chamomilla recutica (german chamomile) flower CO2 extract  
certified organic equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract  
certified organic humulus lupulus (hops) extract 
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Write a review



Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards