Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser is a potent cleanser for dry and mature skin. It is a rich, emollient cleanser formulated with rejuvenating organic geranium, hops and chamomile that help nourish the skin. MiEssence®
Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser softens and freshens, gently removing perspiration and pollution leaving the skin feeling soft and clean while providing it with the right balance due to its careful blend of complementary botanicals.
certified organic cleansers are a world first because they use yucca juice to cleanse, not soaps or detergents. Yucca juice contains natural plant saponins that gently remove dirt and oils on your skin. MiEssence®
cleansers contain organic cold pressed, unrefined plant oils to soothe and nourish your skin, and organic herbal extracts and essential oils to suit your skin type.
In most cases, dry skin is not a sign of a skin condition or disease, but is simply caused by harsh soaps, itchy clothing, misusing moisturiser, and long, hot showers. But the medications you take - and even medical conditions such as diabetes, psoriasis, hypothyroidism, and malnutrition - can also cause severe dry skin. One of the most common causes of dry skin is misusing the moisturiser.
Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser provides approximately 250 applications (based on 2 pumps per application).Interested in saving more money?
Rejuvenating Cleanser as part of a MiEssence®
Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Essentials pack. Genetics & Aging
Your genes play a role in how quickly you age. This is why you may see a 25-year-old with graying hair and a 50-year-old with the same hair he had in high school. This gene-dependent aging also applies to your skin, so take a look at your parents if you want a sneak peak at your future skin [source: American Academy of Dermatology]. However, taking good care of your skin (and internal health) throughout your entire life can largely improve its condition especially in the mature age.Why Cleanse with MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.When And How To Use
Twice daily (am/ pm) gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of MiEssence®
Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary. For best results, follow up with MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Skin Conditioner
before applying MiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Moisturiser
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
yucca schidigera extract
sclerotium rolfsii gum
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil
certified organic canaga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil
certified organic calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract
certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract
certified organic althea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract
olea europaea (olive) leaf extract
certified organic hypericum perforatum (st johns wort) flower extractMiEssence® Certified Organic Rejuvenating Cleanser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
Rejuvenating Cleanser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries."BeautyCritic" Beauty Blogger Review
The cleanser performed well washing away all of my makeup (a layer of organic mineral foundation, blush, eye liner, and a few eye shadows), needless to say, it did the job without the use of excessive rubbing. The rejuvenating cleanser was that of a creamy mix, non-irritating, and non abrasive. I would definitely recommend this gentle and pure cleanser to anyone.