FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 

MiEssence Certified Organics Purifying Moisturiser with aloe vera & sandalwood for oily & blemished skin [Sample 3ml]

was £1.00

£0.70

Qty

MiEssence Certified Organics Purifying Moisturiser with aloe vera & sandalwood for oily & blemished skin [Sample 3ml]

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser is a light lotion with organic extracts known to help inflamed complexions. Plant phospholipids hydrate the skin without clogging the pores or over-moisturising it. MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser contains these vital purifying and toning ingredients: certified organic echinacea, plantain, calendula, witch hazel, and tea tree and lemon myrtle essential oils.

According to dermatologist, Dr Barney Kenet, the biggest mistake people make is applying moisturiser on dry skin, when it's least likely to help. "You have to put on moisturiser when your skin is still damp," says Kenet, author of How to Wash Your Face. "That way, the moisturiser is trapping the moisture still on your skin". MiEssence® Skin Conditioners were developed with this advice in mind and thus make a very important 2nd step in daily skin care regime just after applying the cleanser and before moisturising. 

Genetics & Aging
Your genes play a role in how quickly you age. This is why you may see a 25-year-old with graying hair and a 50-year-old with the same hair he had in high school. This gene-dependent aging also applies to your skin, so take a look at your parents if you want a sneak peak at your future skin [source: American Academy of Dermatology]. However, taking good care of your skin (and internal health) throughout your entire life can largely improve its condition especially in the mature age. 

Why Moisturise
Moisturising is Step 3 in the MiEssence® Skin Essentials daily regime for organically glowing skin. This step creates a protective barrier against free radicals and moisture loss (one of the main causes of wrinkles). The special ingredients in MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser unique organic base have lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness.

When and How To Use MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser
Apply one to two pumps of MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser twice daily (am/pm), after skin conditioning (and treatment, if required) to the palm of your hand and warm to skin temperature. Pat and press gently onto your face, throat and décolletage.

Ingredients 
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter
certified organic ethanol (sugar cane)
Non-GMO lecithin
sclerotium rolfsii gum
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
certified organic olea europaea (olive) juice extract
santalum album (sandalwood) essential oil
certified organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil
certified organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil
Non-GMO Xanthan Gum
certified organic olea europaea (olive) extract
certified organic backhousia citriadora (lemon myrtle) essential oil
certified organic calendula officinalis flower C02 extract
certified organic arctium lappa (burdock) extract
certified organic plantago major (plaintain) extract
certified organic hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract
certified organic echinacea purpurea flower extract
certified organic urtica dioica (nettle) extract

Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Purifying Moisturiser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

 
 

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards