Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener helps restore what time, stress and the environment have taken from your skin. Powerful live probiotic bacteria ferment organic whole grains and legumes to release nutrients to create a naturally occurring, extremely mild, lactic liquid.
This treatment is known to restore and protect the skin's acid mantle, lighten and brighten the complexion, improve photo-damaged skin, exfoliate dead skin cells for a smoother, less-wrinkled appearance. It also helps break down impurities, whilst bringing moisture, clarity and vitality to the skin.
MiEssence® Probiotic Skin Brightener contains gluten.Why Use MiEssence® Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener
Probiotic Skin Brightener restores and protects your skin's acid mantle, a very fine, slightly acidic film found on the surface of your skin that acts as a barrier to bacteria, viruses and other potential contaminants that might penetrate the skin. The pH of the skin is between 4.5 and 6.2, so it is acidic. These contaminants and other chemicals are primarily alkaline in nature and the skin's moderate acidity helps to neutralize their chemical effects. How and When To Use MiEssence® Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener
If you have serious skin deficiencies, dispense 2 to 3 pumps of the Skin Brightener onto a cotton wool ball or pad and sweep it gently over the face, throat and décolleté, avoiding the eyes twice daily (am/pm) after cleansing and before applying Certified Organic Skin Conditioner or Toner
. Otherwise, apply MiEssence®
Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener every couple of days for healthy prevention and regular delivery of vital probiotics into your skin. Ingredients
certified organic wheat grain
certified organic agave
certified organic adzuki beans
certified organic soya beans
certified organic vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract MiEssence® Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
Certified Organic Probiotic Skin Brightener contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries. “Skincare Online Magazine” Review
Miessence Probiotic Skin Brightener is a wonderful product. Granted, its smell may be off-putting at first instance (Comment from Purely Natural Cosmetics: It smells like Yakult drink and it is not off-putting smell in our view, rather makes you want to eat the brightener)
, however, the results we experienced were instant and quite remarkable. The Skin Brightener is one of our most talked about and beloved products. The product was used on combination skin prone to acne, sporadic breakouts, blackheads and redness. After only one application, the skin felt more toned and looked clearer. The product gives the skin a lovely cooling sensation and works very well at soothing it, reducing blemishes and improving the overall complexion. After one week of everyday use, the skin acquired a noticeable healthy glow.
The product is made of 100% certified organic naturally fermented ingredients. The most impressive is lactobacillus culture, which is a good “friendly” bacteria found on human body and in the gut. It is frequently added to dairy product such as yogurts to maintain digestive balance and overall physiological health. The family of lactobacillus consist of 13 strains: Acidophillus, Delbruekii, Caseii, Bulgaricus, Causasicus, Fermenti, Plantarum, Brevis, Heleveticus, Leichmannii, Lactis, Bifidus, and Sporogene.
According to ONEgroup, it is imperative that all 13 are present because “this family works in harmony only if the complete family is present”. Wheat grain is rich in vitamins A, D, E, F and a whole range of vitamins B. Agave syrup is native to Mexico. It is produced from several types of agave, which are water-retaining plants with a rosette of fleshy leaves (similar to aloe). Agave syrup is considered an excellent anti-microbial. So much so that the Aztects treated all skin related problems with a mixture of agave syrup and salt.
Adzuki beans are rich in nutrients, such as copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and vitamins (particularly B). Soya beans are a great source of Alpha-linolenic acid and Omega-6 fatty acid, which are important for healthy skin.
This is a wonderful product for clearing impurities, adding vitality and protecting the skin’s acid mantle.