FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £99

 

MiEssence® Balancing Cleanser-Normal/Combination Skin (Sample) 3ml

£1.00

Qty

MiEssence® Balancing Cleanser-Normal/Combination Skin (Sample) 3ml

Review this product below for others, please.

Sharing is caring. 

MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser is a potent cleanser with stimulating certified organic orange peel oil, balancing ylang ylang flower oil, soothing calendula and softening marshmallow that effectively remove perspiration, pollution and excess oils. MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh and provides it with the right balance due to its careful blend of complementary botanicals.

MiEssence® cleansers are a world first because they use yucca juice to cleanse, not soaps or detergents. Yucca juice contains natural plant saponins that gently remove dirt and oils on your skin. MiEssence® cleansers contain organic cold pressed, unrefined plant oils to soothe and nourish your skin, and organic herbal extracts and essential oils to suit your skin type.

Why Cleanse with MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser
Cleansing removes the top layer of dead cells, oil, perspiration and pollution. If your skin is not cleansed properly it becomes dull and flaky and the oil glands block up with dirt and cellular waste, causing breakouts and congestion.

How and When to Cleanse
Twice daily (am/ pm) gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary.

Ingredients
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
aqua (purified water)
certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
yucca schidigera extract
sclerotium rolfsii gum
citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) fruit extract
certified organic citrus dulcis (sweet orange) essential oil
certified organic canaga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil
certified organic calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract
certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract
certified organic althea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract
olea europaea (olive) leaf extract
certified organic hypericum perforatum (st johns wort) flower extract

MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.

Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Balancing Cleanser contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website.  Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.

Celebrity Testimonial
Summer Rayne Oakes, the author of Style, Naturally, The Savvy Shopping Guide to Sustainable Fashion and Beauty says: "This is one of my favourite beauty products in the world. The sweet, subtle scent combined with the consistency and cleaning properties make this a must try."

Write a review

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)

BE PURELY INFORMED

Special offers, useful tips & new product notification

Our Services

Free Delivery on orders over £99 within the UK

UK Delivery starting from £0.80*  

International Delivery starting from £2.45* 

Delivery with Royal Mail or MyHermes (Tracking) 

Easy Returns & Refunds

Personal Communication from the company founders

Secure payments with Stripe and credit/ debit cards