MiEssence® Certified Organic Shaving Gel is a light, lubricating gel formulated with organic aloe vera for the most sensitive or irritated skin. This organic shaving gel provides good razor-slip for a close, smooth shave with organic sunflower seed oil and xanthan gel. Organic emollients protect against razor-burn, nicks and cuts whilst softening and soothing the skin.
MiEssence Certified Organic Shaving Gel is FREE from Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans. Suitable for men & women.
Why certified organic
In addition to being ACO certified, it is also USDA Organic - extra peace of mind and a guarantee of integrity. Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way yu know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.
Why Use this
Whether you are a man (or a woman), who is looking for a non-irritating shaving gel
with an added benefit of calming aloe vera leaf
juice, healing bentonite clay
and organic seed oil
extracts ingredients, then look no further, this certified organic shaving gel will be loved by your skin. Follow up with MiEssence® Certified Organic After Shave Balm
and apply the right moisturiser for your skin type.
Male Grooming Tips
MiEssence® Certified Organic Shaving Gel combines all the convenience of a foam with the superior lubricating properties of a cream. Formulated to ensure skin stays hydrated during the shave, this gel is light and low-foaming, allowing you to see exactly where youre shaving handy if you have sideburns or a goatee to navigate around. The shaving gel is good if you are in a hurry and shaving newbies. When grooming, do not underestimate the power of cleansing, skin toners, facial creams and skin serums to keep your skin in top condition. Male skin is as important as female skin and our certified organic personal care product range suits both genders just fine. Just browse the individual categories to find the products that are right for you.
How & When To Use
Simply apply a small pea sized amount of the shaving gel into the palm of one hand, along with a drop of water, rub together between your palms and apply to damp skin, taking a few seconds to massage the product in with gentle circular motions. Not only will this ensure even coverage, it will help lift hair in readiness for shaving, too. For an extra rich lather try using your gel in conjunction with a shaving brush. Not only will you get better coverage, you will find it goes much further and hence lasts longer.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Certification Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Shaving Gel contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. NO synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.