Nothing shows our age more than our hands. MiEssenceNourishing Hand Cream is an ultra-rich, but non-greasy, cream with natural antioxidants that help protect the hands from environmental stress. Organic shea butter and phospholipids keep the hands soft, supple and smooth with a subtle perfume of divine organic rose geranium essential oil to soothe the skin.
MiEssence Hand Cream is FREE from Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans. Suitable for men & women.
Why Moisturise with MiEssence Hand Cream
If you suffer from dry hands, or work in environment where your hands get chapped, red and inflamed, use this non-greasy and easily absorbable hand cream regularly to keep your hands soft, supple and younger looking. It fits in your purse and literally is a life saver when it comes to treating dryness, eczema and similar hand conditions.
Why certified organic
In addition to being ACO certified, it is also USDA Organic - extra peace of mind and a guarantee of integrity. Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way yu know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.
How and When To Use
Whenever your hands feel the need for nourishment and care, squeeze a small amount of MiEssence® Certified Organic Nourishing Hand Cream into your palms and massage into hands, paying particular attention to the back of the back of the hands.
Australian Certified Organic Logo Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Nourishing Hand Cream contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on theACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.