Miessence® Certified Organic Intensive Body Cream is an extraordinary, bio-active cream that is known to effectively treat low level eczema and rash - perfect for calming sun exposed skin amongst other things. This cream gets its name "Intensive" from its careful amazing formulation, it contains a wonderful blend of geranium and patchouli organic essential oils, organic shea butter and a concentrated blend of organic avocado and sunflower seed organic essentail oils, phospholipids, vitamins and antioxidants.
Miessence® Certified Organic Intensive Body Cream applies evenly, absorbs well, but also leaves more glide than most lotions. For personal use, one application a day is all that is needed to attain and maintain smooth, healthy skin.
Miessence® Certified Organic Intensive Body Cream is FREE from
Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Petrochemicals, PEGs, GMOs, Artifical Colours and Synthetic Fragrances. It is suitable for vegans and the company only tests on humans.
Why moisturise with Intensive Body Cream
This heavenly certified organic body cream protects, nourishes and revitalises the skin. It is absolutely perfect for restoring and retaining skin moisture, because it actively promotes elasticity and suppleness. Miessence® Certified Organic Intensive Body Cream is one of the best, if not the best one, luxurious body creams in the certified organic market. It helps treat as well as nourish your skin.
How To Use
Apply the Intensive Body Cream after showering or bathing on damp skin.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Guarantees
Miessence® Certified Organic Intensive Body Cream contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Why Use Certified Organic
Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way you know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.