MiEssence® Certified Organic Barrier Balm is a soothing balm that effectively relieves extremely dry or chapped skin with hydrating and protective ingredients of certified organic sunflower seed oil, certified organic unrefined beeswax, certified organic coconut seed oil and certified organic chamomile flower extract among others, all of which are proven to improve skin integrity. MiEssence® Certified Organic Barrier Balm can also be used to revive and protect lips or other areas that could become raw or irritated.
Miessence Barrier Balm is ideal for delicate baby skin & sensitive adult eczema skin. A soothing balm that protects your baby's sensitive areas. Softens dry patches, soothes irritated skin and calms redness. Repels moisture and calms minor skin inflammations. Protects nappy area from chafing. Can be used all over baby's body to help relieve extra dry patches. Soothes chapped skin and lips. Can also be used for relieving cuts, scrapes, bites, sun & wind burn. Suitable for the whole family. Vegetarian.
Why Use MiEssence Barrier Balm
MiEssence® Barrier Balm not only repels moisture and calms minor skin inflammations and redness, but it also relieves cuts, scrapes, bites, and sun & wind burn. Barrier Balm was originally developed by MiEssence for babies' sensitive and dry skin. Although MiEssence® Baby Range was discontinued, the barrier balm proved to be very popular and was re-branded as the effective barrier balm for the entire family.
How and When to Use
Apply as often as required daily to help protect against dryness and to help restore skin to its natural healthy softness. Especially beneficial to use during cold weather. Gently spread a small amount of MiEssence® Barrier Balm onto your skin. It can be used anywhere on your body to help protect against dryness and soften dry patches and soothe redness.
Australian Certified Organic Logo Guarantees
MiEssence® Certified Organic Barrier Balm contains 95% certified organic ingredients with the remaining 5% being restricted to natural ingredients which must meet stringent requirements, i.e. no synthetic ingredients at all (including nature identical). You can find the full list of allowed ingredients on the ACO website. Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Cosmetics are accepted by most major trading countries without any additional requirements including EU, US and Asian countries.
Why choose certified organic skincare
Certified organic logo on the label guarantees it is the cleanest and totally ethically produced product from start to finish. People behind the certifications ensure you get the best ingredients in the organic skincare industry, no gimmicks, no inflated marketing descriptions, just true facts - guaranteed. There are many impostors in the geen beauty market these days, so finding the REAL THING is hard work. Always look out for the certified organic on the label - that way yu know you are paying for the true organic quality, not a false claim. Miesence have known how to make the best certified organic products since 2001. Australia's best kept secret.